Help fight summer learning loss with
HS Summer Reading Challenge!
MS summer reading lists
Assignments for some math, science and social studies classes
Failing academic courses that are required for graduation may impact your child in the following ways.
- Keep them from earning a diploma or graduating high school on time.
- Keep them from being promoted to the next grade level.
- Credit Requirements for Promotion:
- 25 credits to be a sophomore
- 55 credits to be a junior
- 85 credits to be a senior
- 120 credits to graduate
- Keep them from being eligible to participate in athletics. Students must have earned at least 30 credits to be eligible to participate in fall and winter sports.
Students have the opportunity to recover lost credit by attending summer school. Educere offers online credit recovery courses as well as technical support, online tutoring, and weekly progress reports. Online summer school offers students access to their courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This allows students to schedule their course work around work, travel, and other summer responsibilities.
Click the link below to see a listing of courses offered , registration instructions, and important dates.
The middle school literary magazine is now available! Click the image below to see all of their hard work.
Cheer tryouts will be held on June 25 and 26. Tryouts will be held from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in the high school new gym.
- Stretching, jumps and tumbling
June 26 - Overall Review
- Tryouts start at 10:00 a.m.
- All athletes that make the team will be required to attend a mandatory kick-off meeting immediately following the posting of the 2018 - 2019 Competitive Cheer Squad.
For tryouts the following need to be done:
- Be on time.
- Dress in a T-shirt or tank and shorts (neatness counts).
- Cheer sneakers are a must.
- Hair must be tied back.
- Attendance everyday is mandatory.
- No jewelry (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and piercing).
- Day of tryouts, no logos (Pop-Warner, Central, Cheer, Dance, etc.).
- Bow must be worn all three days!
Any questions please feel free to email us. Head football cheer coach Liz, email@example.com. Competitive cheer head coach Coral, firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are new articles on the Eagle's Voice website --
Join our staff.
If you are a Central student and an aspiring journalist or writer, submit your ideas and articles to The Eagle's Voice. Pieces on school events, national and world events, pop-culture - anything that would be of interest to our student audience is welcome for consideration.
Follow the CRSD on Instagram @we_r_cr1
Attached you will find the schedule for statewide assessments testing for the year 2017 - 2018.